Healthcare facilities are highly specialised, high-risk environments. Each area is classified depending on its level of priority and requires a cleaning solution that meet each of its specific needs, with infection control and prevention a primary focus. Internally and externally clients have varied expectations of cleaning standards that directly affect their overall healthcare experience.
- Our scientific approach is supported by new technologies.
- Global best practice, new methodologies and advanced equipment deal with current and future needs and demands.
- Highly systemised processes and streamlined operations ensure a responsive service and immediate delivery of consistent high-quality service and electronic reporting.
- We partner with suppliers and independent auditors who share our values and drive for continuous improvement.
- Infection prevention practices are benchmarked at Centre for Disease Control (CDC) levels and engrained in all standard operating procedures.
- Standard and specific procedures prevent cross contamination in low-, medium- and high-risk areas.
- Our response is rapid to current demands such as COVID-19 preventive and responsive cleans.
- Allocation of competent staff and the use of dedicated equipment in high-risk areas guarantees risk reduction to your business.
- Our competent and confident work force are well trained for the specific areas they clean.
- Continuous high focus on infection prevention and courtesy towards patients confirms our motto: ‘Cleaning Beyond the Obvious’.
- Management teams follow a hands-on approach, supported by a sound electronic management system.
- Services are customised to your premises based on layout, frequency of foot traffic and any other unique cleaning needs.
- The use of environmentally friendly chemicals and technology reduce water usage and packaging waste.
- Active promotion of recycling and responsible practices safeguards a better future for all.
- Specialised services include high-level window cleaning, restoration and grinding of marble and natural stone floors, carpet cleaning using advanced methodologies, kitchens and canopy cleaning, ablution deep cleaning, IT cleaning and once-off specialised disinfecting.
- Regular client surveys and interaction with clients ensure that we are aligned to, and exceed, their expectations.
- Our people are our most important asset. Specific training and development plans include soft skills and management development.
- Tsebo Hygiene can provide personal protective equipment, hygiene dispensers, sanitisers and a wide range of certified and approved products. Our sanitisers and disinfectants are effective against a wide range of viruses, bacteria and fungi.