CLEANING WITH CONFIDENCE
- Employees are highly skilled in infection prevention due to our 26 years of experience in the healthcare environment.
- Employees are empowered to follow the correct operating procedures to ensure their own safety as well as that of others.
- Employees contribute toward public health and add value to their communities through their skills and knowledge.
MEMBERSHIP AND AWARDS
- We are a member of the NCCA (National Contract Cleaners Association) and ISSA (International Sanitary Services Association).
- Our Company is a multi-award winning organisation across various industry sectors including healthcare, education, industrial, retail, commercial and hospitality. We have also received various awards from Sasol.
- We use a wide range of chemicals to ensure we obtain the best results possible.
- Products are certified by various regulatory bodies such as the SABS, EPA and NRSC.
- Our disinfectants are effective against a wide range of viruses, bacteria and fungi.
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
- We use HEPA filters in out vacuum cleaners to remove 99.95% of particles.
- Colour-coded cloths, buckets, micro-fibre mop heads and aluminium mop handles are used to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Staff have been issued with cloth face masks and heavy duty gloves to perform essential duties.
- They have been trained in the correct use, removal and disinfection of reusable PPE to prevent cross-contamination.
- You are assured that your facility is cleaned and disinfected to the highest standards.
- Daily quality checks are performed to ensure staff adhere to the standard operating procedures and preventative measures.
INFECTION CONTROL STANDARDS
- Our standard operating procedures are aligned to recommendations from the National Institute of Communicable Diseases and guidelines from the Department of Health.
- A host of educational posters and guidelines displayed on site to facilitate learning and create awareness.
ADDITIONAL CLEANING CAPABILITY
We are well equipped to deal with:
- We launched an emergency cleaning service in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- This involves the mobilisation of highly trained staff, using specialised equipment and products, to clean and disinfect workspaces after a confirmed or suspected Covid-19 case.
- Our ability to clean and disinfect a facility quickly and effectively offers employers and employees reassurance that the workplace is safe for their return.
Periodic disinfection of buildings to lower the bio-burden
- Under normal circumstances work surfaces are covered with large numbers of bacteria, viruses and fungi that can cause various diseases.
- In order to reduce these risks, it is necessary to conduct regular, systematic cleaning and disinfection tasks.
- Our teams are trained to systematically clean and disinfect a facility to ensure that all surfaces and touch points are cleaned and disinfected with approved chemicals and methodologies.
Return to work cleans
- To maintain productivity, employees need to feel safe and confident that every measure is taken to clean and disinfect the workplace.
- With our roots in the healthcare sector, Tsebo Cleaning and Hygiene Solutions is equipped to offer a tailored solution to help your organisation to reduce the risks of spreading the coronavirus and other pathogens.
- We offer a wide variety of services including the restoration and grinding of marble and natural stone floors, carpet cleaning, kitchens and canopy cleaning, ablution deep cleaning, IT cleaning and disinfection, emergency cleaning after flood damage, using advanced methodologies.